Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who'd have thunk it?
At the end of the day, it would be Mitch McConnell who puts the lid on things???

Crazy world:

"Today, I want to congratulate President-elect Joe Biden. The President-elect is no stranger to the Senate. He has devoted himself to public service for many years,"

"Many millions of us had hoped the presidential election would yield a different result. But our system of government has processes to determine who will be sworn in on January the 20th," McConnell said. 

After praising Biden, McConnell also recognized his current colleague, Sen. Kamala Harris of California, who will serve alongside the former longtime Delaware senator.

"I also congratulate the Vice President-elect, our colleague from California, Senator Harris. Beyond our differences, all Americans can take pride that our nation has a female Vice President-elect for the first time."

Putting his authority on the line, McConnell also asked his Senate colleagues not to stage any stunts when Congress meets for a joint session to ratify the election on January 6.

To me, it was never really a question that Congress would get there. I'm worried about the people down in the sub-social rabbit holes marinating in their own batshit. 

https://twitter.com/CopingMAGA/status/13...07041?s=20

And this is having a major polarizing effect in the GOP, the Trump supporters have been turning on anyone that recognizes Biden as president elect as a co-conspirator.  Fox news, Twitter, Facebook, Bill Barr and now the party itself.  It's like watching a slow motion car crash, as what I consider, a long Con plays out.  Trump lining his pockets fund raising, while spending the minimum required amounts for the FEC on these law suits.  To me that is why Powel, Wood and the cadre of litigators have been assembled.  

So are we supposed to give him credit for doing what he should have done weeks ago? Just sayin. 

https://www.newsweek.com/qanon-mitch-mcc...on-1555115

Supporters of the QAnon conspiracy theory have unsurprisingly turned their backs on Mitch McConnell after he finally congratulated President-elect Joe Biden on his election victory.
Followers of the radical movement who believe President Donald Trump is waging a secret war against satanic pedohiles, as well as pushing baseless claims that the election was rigged, were dismayed at the Senate Majority Leader and accusing him of being a traitor.
Others said they will now leave the GOP or even form a new political party all together.

McConnell was politically savvy, not cutting bait till the last minute. 

Looking ahead, there are chasms in both parties....

Progressives vs Conservatives (if you want to call them that) in Team Blue
This new potential split in Team Red

Honestly wouldn't surprise me if Trump ended-up going Independent in the future.

Or maybe...

[Image: The_Apprentice_original_logo.png]

Now some Trump supporters say Mitch is working for the Chinese, is a RINO and was never a "true" Republican. Reason being....
1. His wife is Elaine Chao who's Sec of Transportation in the Trump administration 
2. Mitch's wife's sister Angela Chloe is married to Jim Breyer 
3. Jim Breyer is supposed to be friends with Xi.

Remember, the whole campaign it was Biden who was working for the Chinese.
You'd think you've read it all but nope... this group finds a way to bring up another conspiracy no matter how stupid it is

Quote: @"mblack" said:
Now some Trump supporters say Mitch is working for the Chinese, is a RINO and was never a "true" Republican. Reason being....
1. His wife is Elaine Chao who's Sec of Transportation in the Trump administration 
2. Mitch's wife's sister Angela Chloe is married to Jim Breyer 
3. Jim Breyer is supposed to be friends with Xi.

Remember, the whole campaign it was Biden who was working for the Chinese.
You'd think you've read it all but nope... this group finds a way to bring up another conspiracy no matter how stupid it is
But the Trump base isn't racist, mblack......and remember, those 5G towers going up are leading to this:

And don't get them started on the contrails!!

About the only angle I haven’t heard is the MI sasquatch voting in WI, they must be MAGA.

Crazy man's still at it...this was just yesterday...and his former national security advisor weighs in and recommends martial law. Does anyone even listen to these guys anymore? 
“@Senatemajldr and Republican Senators have to get tougher, or you won’t have a Republican Party anymore. We won the Presidential Election, by a lot,” Trump tweeted falsely, tagging Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.). “FIGHT FOR IT. Don’t let them take it away!”
Former National Security Adviser Michal Flynn tiptoed once again toward urging President Trump to declare martial law to overturn President-elect Joe Biden's victory, citing discredited voter fraud claims. Trump "could immediately, on his order, seize every single one of these voting machines," Flynn told Newsmax host Greg Kelly Thursday night. "He could order the, within the swing states, if he wanted to, he could take military capabilities, and he could place those in states and basically rerun an election in each of those states."