Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why Diggs wanted out

So in the end it was what we all thought.  

We got very good value for a former 5th round pick and we may have found a more well rounded WR in Jefferson.  Assuming Jefferson doesn't start having hissy fits in a couple seasonsSmile

Anyone else recall a tweet the day Cousins' signed his extension?

I do.

Quote: @minny65 said:
So in the end it was what we all thought.  

We got very good value for a former 5th round pick and we may have found a more well rounded WR in Jefferson.  Assuming Jefferson doesn't start having hissy fits in a couple seasonsSmile
I really hope the offense is allowed to evolve. It is necessary in order to get to the next level. I hope Dalvin can remain healthy but I am so looking forward to watching Jefferson grow and develop. The trade looks like a win deal which is rare. 

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:

I do.
Nope,  its was probably encrypted and since my decoder ring was in the repair shop getting a tune up I probably just glazed over.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@"BarrNone55" said:

I do.
Nope,  its was probably encrypted and since my decoder ring was in the repair shop getting a tune up I probably just glazed over.
It was free clear that one.

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@"BarrNone55" said:

I do.
It was free clear that one.
There were so few that way,  I probably mistakenly assumed the clarity of the message was a sign that it must have an ulterior meaning.

Diggs and I both dislike the offensive philosophy of this coaching staff and Zimmsu. 

A diva receiver just wanted the ball? Shocker. Snoozefest as I've moved on because Jefferson will have a better career and that isnt me wishing a poor career on Diggs

Vikings got very lucky getting JJ and he's a very good reason for optimism tomorrow. But I'll argue that a run heavy offensive philosophy isnt about being balanced and the same malaise/concerns that struck Diggs, may very well strike any high pedigree receiver on the purple squad.

There's a lesson here beyond Diggs is a dick and diva...