Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vikings 0-5 vs Brady
Any chance the Vikes can get another monkey of their backs?  Without a consistent pass rush, this one could be ugly.  I think the Bucs D will pressure KC, so the running game better be working to have a chance, and keep Brady off the field.
TB is favored by 6.5 last I checked.

IMO, I don't think Minnesota is going to win this. But who knows? Mike the Headless Chicken is a better prognosticator than me:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mike_the_Headless_Chicken

its not Brady that I worry about with the Bucs, its their D Line.

Bucs run D is on point. Hopefully Kubes has something up his sleeve other than running Cook into their strength.

But that stat is actually 0-5 vs the Patriots. Still, I get it...if Mike Glennon can hang 24 on you, Brady might put up 40.

Quote: @Vanguard83 said:
its not Brady that I worry about with the Bucs, its their D Line.

And their blitzing, I believe they 1st or 2nd in number blitzes this season.

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
Bucs run D is on point. Hopefully Kubes has something up his sleeve other than running Cook into their strength.
Their run D is really good, but their secondary sucks. The boys are going to have to protect Kirk this weekend to have a shot. Be nice to have Irv to allow for some creativity but I wont hold my breathe

Prepare to get smoked...! I am.  Wink 

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
He sure didnt in the Bears game. Hopefully he’s learned something since then because we can’t count on Suh getting hurt halfway through, and Tom Brady ain’t Nick Foles. 

I think we will play them tough and stay in it but there’s definitely a real chance we get rolled too. Them coming off a bye doesn’t help. 

If we don't put up 14 or more in our first 3 possession I think we lose by at least 14.  I dont see any late game heroics of Tampa dominates the first half.