Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sayonara, Holton Hill

Wow....Vikings news on a Vikings forum.  Thank GOD !

Interesting. They bent over backwards to keep him around after the double suspension.

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
Interesting. They bent over backwards to keep him around after the double suspension.
Yeah, this is interesting. I wonder if they got tired of him? 

Quote: @"Hawkvike25" said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
I guess when you add up the suspensions, injuries and regression in his play...it was time. He really hasn't done much, if anything, since his rookie year. It's a shame, he has talent.

Quote: @"PurpleCrush" said:
@"Hawkvike25" said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
I guess when you add up the suspensions, injuries and regression in his play...it was time. He really hasn't done much, if anything, since his rookie year. It's a shame, he has talent.

Hill had the talent, but never really took the game seriously enough like a real pro should...

I wonder if there is some news yet to come on Hill?  Perhaps his third strike?

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
I wonder if there is some news yet to come on Hill?  Perhaps his third strike?
That's exactly what I was thinking

I think Hill is under double secret probation.

Hill showed promise, but whether it was injuries or off the field stuff, he just couldn't stay on the field and other players moved past him on the depth chart. I at least feel good about Gladney and Dantzler as our starters going forward. Guys like Boyd, Hand, and Jones have at least been decent depth and I don't see Hughes making it to a second contract here, especially with a couple of neck injures.