Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
After watching Washington dismantle the Cowboys
maybe Zimmer should be fired.  The cowboys are putrid.

I think  cowboys  got up  for  are game  we were coming off an emotional win on short week they had a  bye  the week before and the refs were  bad  but not the reason we lost

The Cowboys might have been a bit deflated with the loss of the strength and conditioning coach yesterday. The Washington football team has a very good defense too. Good for Alex Smith.

https://twitter.com/jonmachota/status/13...09954?s=19

Quote: @"Viking1987" said:
I think  cowboys  got up  for  are game  we were coming off an emotional win on short week they had a  bye  the week before and the refs were  bad  but not the reason we lost
This ^^. and add "no fans-homefield advantage".  

Altho we lost last week, apparently it took a physical toll on the Boys.  
Boys lost MANY early in today's contest....which suggests a previous week Battery, despite their close win. 

Any stats on team's winning % after facing your team?   I couldn't find any stats on that.  

all great excuses and may be true but that Cowboys team horrible and the Washington team had 3 wins.  just depressing to see an opportunity to beat a terrible team and we blew it.

Quote: @"PSBLAKE" said:
all great excuses and may be true but that Cowboys team horrible and the Washington team had 3 wins.  just depressing to see an opportunity to beat a terrible team and we blew it.
k'. 

Last year, we (Vikes) went to big D and won the game on a Kendricks miraculously defensive-tipped pass.  

Institutional memory.  They were well rested, healthy and on the road vs a team with no home-field advantage....with their highly-paid QB back-up ready to roll. 

I enjoyed last week's game, albeit a Vikes loss.  

Final thought:  the NFL is a 1 week (latest) league.  

Quote: @"PSBLAKE" said:
No excuses. Play calling sucked at times. There is a young defense. Slow first half. Still a work in progress. No expectations for the team this year and maybe next year. The run heavy is not sustainable. Dalvin got up wincing during a shot he took. I will enjoy Jefferson even though he should get more targets. Need a qb for the future. 

Cousins played 4 times better than Alex Smith vs the Cowboys and still lost. Coaching has more to the game than many realize. Pressure on Dalton was a major factor.

I said *before* the Cowboy game that Zimmer ought to be fired if we lose.  No excuses for that pathetic defensive performance.  

Quote: @"savannahskol" said:
@"Viking1987" said:
This ^^. and add "no fans-homefield advantage".  

Altho we lost last week, apparently it took a physical toll on the Boys.  
Boys lost MANY early in today's contest....which suggests a previous week Battery, despite their close win. 

Any stats on team's winning % after facing your team?   I couldn't find any stats on that.  

Easy now, let's not let logic get in the way of people's narratives.