Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CB Chris Jones's business decision
Just f@#$ing brutal. He was benched right after that, can't imagine he's going to be a Viking much longer. 

https://www.startribune.com/souhan-woefu...573163931/

Yep. He should've packed his bags right then and there.

That was pathetic. He should be stripped of his roster spot, his uniform, his man card and his balls. 

He was "setting the edge" for the inside pursuit. 
Think Zim will buy it?

I blame Cousins....

does he know he is playing tackle football?

[Image: 200.gif]

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
That was pathetic. He should be stripped of his roster spot, his uniform, his man card and his balls. 
I have compelling evidence that said balls are already absent.

I know you can call holding on every play but I thought both Wilson and Harris where held.  Oh well our Defense was horrible without being held.  I think Jones assumed Wilson was going to get him and didn't want any part of that collision but this is what you get when every CB on the roster is new.  You get some like Jones.  Don't think he will be playing much after that.

Quote: @minny65 said:
I know you can call holding on every play but I thought both Wilson and Harris where held.  Oh well our Defense was horrible without being held.  I think Jones assumed Wilson was going to get him and didn't want any part of that collision but this is what you get when every CB on the roster is new.  You get some like Jones.  Don't think he will be playing much after that.
thats how I saw it as well,  Jones assumed Wilson was going to make the play and held up,  I hope he didnt also assume he would have game checks coming the rest of the year or he might be in trouble.