Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tesla... Essential?
Cali allows Tesla an exemption from new covid mandates,  lists them as essential?

dont get me wrong,  I like Elon Musk and think he is one of the brightest minds in our country and would like to see him take a more political role,( I think he has shown some pretty good common sense when it comes to problems)  but what kind of bull shit is this that auto workers are essential?  come on man,  this is the state of cali taking the pussy way out of to avoid getting taken to the wood shed by Musk.... or basically saying they dont want to lose his business but arent willing to make that statement publically drawing attention to the mass exodus from our biggest state.

Musk is another Wharton school alumni, no way.

Wineries were told to close in Napa also.....with the exception of the Governor's.

The exodus out of Cali is just amazing....taxes, homeless issues, drugs, crime.  Lived there my entire life & left a year and a half ago....best thing I ever did.

You are in Hawaii right?

yes.  believe it or not, sales tax, state, property taxes are less than half (once residency status) electric, DMV registration / fees - yes even gas costs less here than in CA.  only increase has been water, maybe food.

Quote: @Vanguard83 said:
yes.  believe it or not, sales tax, state, property taxes are less than half (once residency status) electric, DMV registration / fees - yes even gas costs less here than in CA.  only increase has been water, maybe food.
Quit rubbing it in, I don't care!  B)  What's to not like about Iowa.

Quote: @BigAl99 said:
@Vanguard83 said:
Quit rubbing it in, I don't care!  B)  What's to not like about Iowa.
not a thing.....dad was from Dubuque, mom on the other side....Onawa.  better there then CA in my opinion.  

Just saying so many folks leaving CA. due to all those issues.

Can't think of a better place to be right now than Hawaii.  It's dusty here, from harvest, and prairie only has limited aesthetic quality.  Spring is much better.  

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
Cali allows Tesla an exemption from new covid mandates,  lists them as essential?

dont get me wrong,  I like Elon Musk and think he is one of the brightest minds in our country and would like to see him take a more political role,( I think he has shown some pretty good common sense when it comes to problems)  but what kind of bull shit is this that auto workers are essential?  come on man,  this is the state of cali taking the pussy way out of to avoid getting taken to the wood shed by Musk.... or basically saying they dont want to lose his business but arent willing to make that statement publically drawing attention to the mass exodus from our biggest state.
My question is would this have made the radar (of anybody) if it was GM, Ford or Chrysler in Michigan?

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
@JimmyinSD said:

My question is would this have made the radar (of anybody) if it was GM, Ford or Chrysler in Michigan?

Why wouldn't it?