Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How are you going to feel about the team if they go 5-5?
....with a win Sunday against Dallas. How will it change your outlook for the team? Or will it? Would you view it as solid improvement or more an anomaly to problems that still exist? 

First off, reaching 5-5 will show a little respectability for the team and beating the living crap out of Dallas is what it is...

.....not a ton to be honest with the exception of willing to call the year a mulligan for Zimmer.  If you go 2-14 or so you almost have to fire a coach don't you?  If you go 8-8 or so he probably keeps his job and it certainly looks like we've got some young guys ready to make an impact.   

They're learning and finding their identity these past few games; I'll always want the Vikings to win - Skol!

I'd say getting to 5-5 will make my Sundays fun again. I will no longer be drinking afternoon beers being upset that my team sucks, as then I would be drinking afternoon beers ready to be emotionally hurt again. Let's get to 7-5!

Pretty much the same but how they play is important. The pack is our signature game but the last 2 were teams not playing well.

Right now we are a Top 15 team, that unfortunately wont do much for our trophy case. 

I really love this offense now and it is clicking. There is sound reason to believe it can continue.

If our rooks on d continue to make strides at the same rate we have a shot at the playoffs. I would feel confident that happens if we get to 7-5, no easy task in this league

A lot better than when they were 1-5 and got thrashed by the Falcons.   A lot of young talent is getting much needed experience.   Next season this team will be loaded people.   Stock up on talent again in the trenches.   Get Barr, Hunter, and Pierce back in as starters on defense and the Vikings will be in business.

No change whatsoever. I have let go of expectations. I enjoy the wins and the progress. They are not beating good teams with the exception of Green Bay. The Bears have a good record but they are not a good team. We'll see how it goes. I am hoping a qb will fall but there is no guarantee. I doubt they trade up. There is no second round pick. One game at a time.

I dont see a team that competes with the Steelers and Chiefs so I am indifferent until they come up with a plan to fill the needs and fit it under the cap.    we know we need to make some major cuts,  and we know we will have a lot of holes to fill (especially once that cap number is achieved)  

I am in just a bad mood all year, and had just started getting used the silver lining of a very high draft pick.  Now this glimmer of a positive season, this must be what purgatory was conceived to be.  It's like being promised some beer and when you get it, it's frigging miller lite or some crap like that.  The only joy I get these days is keeping the kids off my lawn, the upside of remote learning.