Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Special Teams suck!!!
What a pathetic unit. Probably cost them the game.

PATTERSON is putting the nail in this season, lovely

This game is really hard to watch. KJ Osborne... seriously?

They're screwed, Bears are stopping Cook and there's no way Cousins can carry them.

Bailey is the only reliable guy.  Colquitt is slow and has been in a terrible slump. blocking is very poor , tackling bad. what a mess

Quote: @"Bullazin" said:
Bailey is the only reliable guy.  Colquitt is slow and has been in a terrible slump. blocking is very poor , tackling bad. what a mess
The Colquitt one is mind boggling. It's been noticeable for a while. I always thought it was the blocking that had issues. So not sure if it's that he is slow or the blocking/protection is not working 

Quote: @"1VikesFan" said:
They're screwed, Bears are stopping Cook and there's no way Cousins can carry them.
Reason I am frustrated with the extention. I know its water under the bridge but still :-(. 
I want a qb so bad 

I was pissed about that td but they made it out.

Zim finally beats Nagy and cousins finally beats Chicago and also gets his first MNF win

The special teams were horrendous today. They had one good play on recovering the muffed punt, but Cutting's snaps continue to be erratic, the return game was awful, and they let the ghost of Patterson run one back. I'm sure that having a young roster creates some special teams issues, but they have consistently struggled this season.