Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OK--so NOW who do you cut?
Here are a few questions rolling around in my head post 49ers game.

Do we keep 4 TEs?-- If so,

Who do we keep at WR? Who would you cut?

Do we keep Bowers on the 53?

Do we keep 3 QBs?  Or 2, and make a trade for Heineke?

Keep Jleel Johnson at the 3tech?  bye bye Datone?

there are going to be some TOUGH decisions coming up.

I believe Coley has led the Vikings in rec yards 2 of 3 games... he's waaay ahead of Adams in just a WR battle.  But Adams has been presumed to be our KR, so if Adams gets cut, who does KR?  If they cut Coley, somebody's grabbing him in about 39 seconds.

Boeringer...it was a nice story, but we need players not projects

Looks like it should not be a problem cutting players after this game. 

Quote: @RS Express said:
I believe Coley has led the Vikings in rec yards 2 of 3 games... he's waaay ahead of Adams in just a WR battle.  But Adams has been presumed to be our KR, so if Adams gets cut, who does KR?  If they cut Coley, somebody's grabbing him in about 39 seconds.
McKinnon as KR?  could they stash Adams on the PS and hope no one takes him?  that is a big risk--Adams is talented.

I think Coley is the only one of our bottom receivers that has shown any life.  If you go Theilen, Diggs, Floyd, Treadwell, Coley.  I think you have to choose between Wright and Adams.

I'd cut Boone.  If he's better than Easton, it's not by much.  And it would save us a ton of money.

cut or trade boone and remmers. they are no better than the

Lol, I wouldn't be cutting solid o-line right now.  They might not be all-pro, but after last year, lets take a breath and keep healthy O-line.

Agree on adams vs Coley.  Coley has shown promise. 

Quote: @greediron said:
Lol, I wouldn't be cutting solid o-line right now.  They might not be all-pro, but after last year, lets take a breath and keep healthy O-line.

Agree on adams vs Coley.  Coley has shown promise. 
I wouldnt be cutting them,  but my starting OL will be starting for PS game #4 and we will be looking at a couple changes.  I am wanting to see:

Hill -Easton- Elflein -Sirles/Isidora -Reiff   I am just not happy with what we are getting out of the current top 5 and think we can do much better.