Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The great Danish mask study is concluded
Results suppressed by Science?  Why?

https://www.transcend.org/tms/2020/10/the-suppressed-danish-mask-study/

"Professor: Large Danish mask study rejected by three top journals
The researchers behind a large and unique Danish study on the effect of wearing a mask have great difficulties in getting their research results published. One of the participating professors in the study concedes that the still secret research result could be considered ‘controversial’.
Author: Lars Henrik Aagaard; Published: October 22, 2020
Original articleBerlingske.dk (Danish newspaper)
For weeks, media and researchers all over the world have been awaiting the publication of a large Danish study on the effect – or lack thereof – of walking with facemasks in public spaces during the corona pandemic."
“This is the world’s largest study of its kind and is expected to be an important factor in the basis of regulatory decisions regarding mask use.”
— Henning Bundgaard, Professor and Chief Medical Officer, Rigshospitalet

Clown

doesn't fit the narrative.  Clown world indeed.

The fact we're even having a discussion on masks at this point is ludicrous and absurd...

I'm sure we'll have a similar discussion when a vaccine is available to wipe out this contagion. 

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
The fact we're even having a discussion on masks at this point is ludicrous and absurd...

I'm sure we'll have a similar discussion when a vaccine is available to wipe out this contagion. 
Already have a friend who said she's not taking the COVID vaccine when it comes out. Her rationale is ridiculous and makes me question her intelligence. But what else is new? Social media has galvanized the ignorant and gullible, giving them validation to believe whatever they need to believe for whatever is missing inside them. She also believe in psychics. And any music performer that is liberal she hates, although she grew up loving their music. I just can't anymore with her.

Quote: @StickyBun said:
@purplefaithful said:

Already have a friend who said she's not taking the COVID vaccine when it comes out. Her rationale is ridiculous and makes me question her intelligence. But what else is new? Social media has galvanized the ignorant and gullible, giving them validation to believe whatever they need to believe for whatever is missing inside them. She also believe in psychics. And any music performer that is liberal she hates, although she grew up loving their music. I just can't anymore with her.
Let em swirl and whirl I say...Hell, maybe even reap some joy from their angst..Sorry, that was mean spirited of me. 

The only thing that matters anymore is that we are about 63 days from a US where science will fuel a great deal of policy again. 

Just let them thin the gene pool, it may the only thing our decedents can look back as a positive accomplishment to this era.  Could be our best shot at salvaging a legacy.

Quote: @BigAl99 said:
Just let them thin the gene pool, it may the only thing our decedents can look back as a positive accomplishment to this era.  Could be our best shot at salvaging a legacy.
This is our society now:

https://www.cnn.com/2020/11/12/media/fox...index.html

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
Settled science, eh?  

Tis a shame these Danish doctors and scientific researchers have been wasting their time, effort and money for 6 months.  I bet they feel silly you knew all along.   Wink

We don't even know what the results are; just surmising by the study's (non)acceptance.