The "bad boys" of football are back? B)

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
Getting warmer in terms of a deterrant.
Too early to take your bait.

Quote: @KingBash said:
@JimmyinSD said:
just go away,  there was no bait.  I made my comments in the titans thread before you jumped in,  so me having the same opinion in this thread has nothing at all to do with baiting you.  honestly I would be perfectly happy if you never responded to anything I posted again,  ever.

@KingBash said:
@JimmyinSD said:
just go away,  there was no bait.  I made my comments in the titans thread before you jumped in,  so me having the same opinion in this thread has nothing at all to do with baiting you.  honestly I would be perfectly happy if you never responded to anything I posted again,  ever.
Awwww boo hoo. You're a MOD, ban me then.

You know what's so annoying about you: it was bait. You know it was bait because it was a direct reference to our entire back and forth from awhile back. So you were looking for a response, you got it, and now you're going to cry foul. Which is how you do it consistently on this board.

Something tells me you're just cranky for some unknown reason this week...

@JimmyinSD said:
@KingBash said:
@JimmyinSD said:
you are a clown,  you have done nothing to ban,  thus far in this thread anyway,  and me not wanting to interact with you has zero to do with me being a moderator.   if you want to be banned so bad,  why dont you just quit coming in here?  I honestly dont know what you get from coming in here and acting like you do and then crying to get banned or such.  grow up or go away already.

@KingBash said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@KingBash said:
@JimmyinSD said:
you are a clown,  you have done nothing to ban,  thus far in this thread anyway,  and me not wanting to interact with you has zero to do with me being a moderator.   if you want to be banned so bad,  why dont you just quit coming in here?  I honestly dont know what you get from coming in here and acting like you do and then crying to get banned or such.  grow up or go away already.
Explained in my edited post above. I am a clown, yes. But you're equally as childish.

@JimmyinSD said:
@KingBash said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@KingBash said:
@JimmyinSD said:
Explained in my edited post above. I am a clown, yes. But you're equally as childish.
you are a loon,  you are not worth the time....there was no bait,  i dont like you and certainly dont try and lure you into a conversation,  i am actually not cranky.. but nice bait of your own there master baiter,  i know you making reference to the election results,  but I have said for months that Trump was done so I am not at all surprised by the results,  actually shocked that its this close.  but nice try.

just put me on ignore already. 

post your response,  I wont be responding back, you really arent worth the time.