Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
T'Wolves Fans
Hey T'Wolves Fans...with the NBA Draft approaching, who do you want them to pick? Everything I am reading shows they are leaning Edwards if they keep the pick. I'm not sold on anyone as the #1 pick and would love to trade it to acquire someone like Oladipo, Ben Simmons, or Bradley Beal.

Quote: @"Hawkvike25" said:
Hey T'Wolves Fans...with the NBA Draft approaching, who do you want them to pick? Everything I am reading shows they are leaning Edwards if they keep the pick. I'm not sold on anyone as the #1 pick and would love to trade it to acquire someone like Oladipo, Ben Simmons, or Bradley Beal.
In order Wiseman, Ball, Halliburton.  I think those 3 can be excellent 2 way players. After that its close between Okongwu and Toppin.  

Edwards does not shoot good enough but he has a high ceiling, he could be Wiggins or he could be Butler without the great d 

Quote: @"Bullazin" said:
@"Hawkvike25" said:
In order Wiseman, Ball, Halliburton.  I think those 3 can be excellent 2 way players. After that its close between Okongwu and Toppin.  

Edwards does not shoot good enough but he has a high ceiling, he could be Wiggins or he could be Butler without the great d 
It sounds like Wiseman doesn't want to come to Minnesota and I dont want anything to do with the Ball family. If they keep the pick I would go Edwards...and then perhaps a defensive big man at 17 or whatever it is

I dont think Wiseman has any leverage. I cant see GS wanting ball or Edwards. Okingwu is likely the best fit, but I think they REALLY want Wiseman. Same with the hornets. Rosas knows this and I think he asked for the Wiggins pick back and its a game of chicken. 

Toppin and Okingwu fit for us but they are both one way players at this point. 

At 17 you feeling Achiewa? Or is there a point or 3 and d prospect? I havent looked at anyone except the top 10 pretty much 

Quote: @"Bullazin" said:
I dont think Wiseman has any leverage. I cant see GS wanting ball or Edwards. Okingwu is likely the best fit, but I think they REALLY want Wiseman. Same with the hornets. Rosas knows this and I think he asked for the Wiggins pick back and its a game of chicken. 

Toppin and Okingwu fit for us but they are both one way players at this point. 

At 17 you feeling Achiewa? Or is there a point or 3 and d prospect? I havent looked at anyone except the top 10 pretty much 
You read my mind on Achiuwa...really like his length for defense and I think there's a solid chance he's there. I don't really think Culver amounts to much so I'm rather intrigued by Saddiq Bey from Nova or maybe we go Cole Anthony/Tyrese Maxey

heard on the drive home last night,  neither the wolves nor the warriors are getting any takers on their attempts to trade out of their draft picks... apparently the good teams in the league arent impressed with the talent available at the top of this years draft.

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
heard on the drive home last night,  neither the wolves nor the warriors are getting any takers on their attempts to trade out of their draft picks... apparently the good teams in the league arent impressed with the talent available at the top of this years draft.
That is what I was afraid of...the year they get the #1 overall pick the talent pool is well below prior years

Quote: @"Hawkvike25" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
That is what I was afraid of...the year they get the #1 overall pick the talent pool is well below prior years
If there ever was a cursed franchise? It's this one and Detroit Kitties