Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
for your viewing pleasure

Nice.  Theres no one I enjoy watching eat turf more than that clown

The Vikings rushed 3 on the final play.

Congrats to Wonnum.

I wanna see v how he does against lions

LOL, I'm surprised this didn't happen: Wonnum rocks him, he fumbles, it goes out of bounds at the 27 yard line with 2 seconds left. Packers get one shot left and hit a Hail Mary in the end zone. You know what I mean?? That ball was heading out of bounds. Phew. 

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
LOL, I'm surprised this didn't happen: Wonnum rocks him, he fumbles, it goes out of bounds at the 27 yard line with 2 seconds left. Packers get one shot left and hit a Hail Mary in the end zone. You know what I mean?? That ball was heading out of bounds. Phew. 
I honestly thought Rogers was going to have a torn rotator cuff or broken atm from that play.   That was a violent strip sack.

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
@"StickyBun" said:
I honestly thought Rogers was going to have a torn rotator cuff or broken atm from that play.   That was a violent strip sack.

Blind-sided comes to mind...

Quote: @"Mattyman" said:

That's how you beat Rodgers. He struggles mightily when defenders outnumber receivers. In this case, 8 to 4. 

I heard on the radio yesterday that Rogers plan was to scramble even further to the right and he was going to throw across the field to Adams. But something happened to mess that up. May have been decent coverage on Adam? Maybe Wonum? Who knows? 

Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:
@"Mattyman" said:

That's how you beat Rodgers. He struggles mightily when defenders outnumber receivers. In this case, 8 to 4. 
Yes sir! Wonnum is looking nice and I think he makes a nice jump from this year to next year too. Even though I lost money on the game, it felt good to beat GB...in GB. I also died laughing when Dalvin sat on the pads after his touchdown

Quote: @"Vanguard83" said:
Nice.  Theres no one I enjoy watching eat turf more than that clown
Finally an AR thread VG83 actually cares about.  B)

What a thing of beauty.