Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Seriously? What the hell dude?

I so want an explanation as to what caused this.

gardner Johnson yanked out Wims' mouthpiece the possession before and threw it on the ground.  

Quote: @Vikergirl said:
https://twitter.com/sports_hook/status/1...44097?s=19
love how he just looks over to the ref after the punch to his helmet.  Like, bro, can you take care of this child?

Gardner Johnson ain't no angel, either. He's the guy that Michael Thomas, his own teammate, got in a fight with weeks ago. 

A wide receiver punching a helmet -- what an idiot.  Doesn't he understand that his hands are his money makers?

Tell ya what, Johnson took that shot, and the next like a man.....
"Wait....did you feel that breeze........Oh.....This SOB took another swing at me"       

Two games.....seriously?

Way to stay on top of that "Player safety" thing NFL.

Rumors were that Johnson had ripped out Wims mouthpiece on the play before or something sophomoric like that.

Quote: @Vanguard83 said:
Tell ya what, Johnson took that shot, and the next like a man.....
"Wait....did you feel that breeze........Oh.....This SOB took another swing at me"       

Two games.....seriously?

Way to stay on top of that "Player safety" thing NFL.

Rumors were that Johnson had ripped out Wims mouthpiece on the play before or something sophomoric like that.
There is also speculation that he spit in his direction. Even if that is the case, he still should not have tried to punch him. Also punching him with his helmet on is dumb as hell.

Johnson told him who he voted for as president.