Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Did the offensive line play well?!?
seems like a solid outing with this lineup!

very well, Dozier had a false start but I don't recall another bad play that really stood out.  I have been saying all year that Rieff is having his best year as a Viking and Ezra was invisible which is great for a guard

Ezra was only invisible if you dont watch the linemen,  i thought he did a great job on the plays I locked onto him.  Elf may not have a job to come back to if Cleveland can keep turning in games like today.

There was one play where the right side missed assignments and Cousins was caught without a chance because the Packer had a clean shot to him.

I was only able to watch the first quarter and had to listen to the radio for the rest of it but it sounds like our OL man handled the Packers on the run (which i love) and gave Cousins at least good protection today.  The announcers on the radio pointed out that the Packers have a good defensive line so we were not playing against slouches.

Kudos to Ezra for playing out of position and on the opposite side. He is learning on the job. 

If Ezra keeps playing well, I wonder if they say screw it and just leave him there going forward in the future. Bradbury - Cleveland - O'Neill, pretty athletic right side of the line.

Quote: @"ThunderGod" said:
There was one play where the right side missed assignments and Cousins was caught without a chance because the Packer had a clean shot to him.

I was only able to watch the first quarter and had to listen to the radio for the rest of it but it sounds like our OL man handled the Packers on the run (which i love) and gave Cousins at least good protection today.  The announcers on the radio pointed out that the Packers have a good defensive line so we were not playing against slouches.
Of course Cousins should have seen pre snap that they didn't have the man power over there to cover that side,  it was pretty obvious that one of those 2 defenders was going to get a free run.

So, in order to win a game, the Vikings have to take the ball out of their overpaid QB’s hands, SMFH...!  Wink B)  

Quote: @"Kentis" said:
So, in order to win a game, the Vikings have to take the ball out of their 66 million dollar QB’s hands, SMFH...!  Wink B)  
Hey!

KC had a 78% completion and a 138 rating today lol! 

yeah I was impressed with the play of the line. maybe Cleveland and Dozier are growing into the position.