Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Win some, lose some-draft order

yeah that should pretty much put a nail in the Tank for Trevor coffin.  What to root for now?  playoff run?  We could conceivably win the next 4 -5 if we play like we did today.  Need to get healthy at CB in a hurry

Sigh. Not sure what to think anymore. My brain tells me tank, my heart is cheering my ass off to win. 

I just want to be in striking distance of one of the top 3 QB's when all the dust settles. 

Quote: @"purplefaithful" said:
I just want to be in striking distance of one of the top 3 QB's when all the dust settles. 
I am not sure that we will be. We need to think about Trask, Wilson, Mond and other possibilities. We need a qb and a guard. 

if not we take  two of the second tier  QBs and  maybe trade for donalsson

I wonder if Trevor Lawrence and Justin Fields could go to the Jets and Giants? Those 2 have been linked since high school, would be interesting to see them in the same city for a decade.

When I want my team to win, they lose. When I want them to lose for Trevor, they win.I just can't win for losing.
Of course if they are going to win, the Packers are the game to do it.

Quote: @"purplefaithful" said:
That distance might have to be made up with a trade.

I've said this before, but I just don't know that tanking is possible on a team like this. You look at teams like the Jags and the Jets and the Washington team. The cupboard is bare. There's nothing there. 

As bad as we might think they are, the Vikings are still a team with Dalvin Cook and Justin Jefferson and Eric Kendricks...

Quote: @"Vikergirl" said:
@"purplefaithful" said:
I am not sure that we will be. We need to think about Trask, Wilson, Mond and other possibilities. We need a qb and a guard. 
For some reason I just dont like any QBs after the top 3. I've watched a lot of Kellen Mond and cannot figure him out...his passing inconsistencies remind me a lot of Kaepernick