Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LaCanfora CBS Sports: 'Its possible Minnesota trades Adam Thielen at the deadline'
I think Viking's fans have to get their arms around this kind of thing. Its the only way things change and potentially gets better. Or he's completely full of shit. But it would be a huge salary cap savings.

The only reason I see why we would trade Thielen is that, like Diggs, he is wanting out because our QB is terrible.

I mean, nothing would surprise me...but LaCanfora is a hack reporter. 

I think anything should be on the table at this point. The idea of trading Harrison Smith is the one that pisses me off the most though.

sigh...

its “possible” we trade Cousins too.  And monkeys fly out Zimmers butt.  Hate the “possible” reporting.

I really doubt they trade Thielen, although I realize anything is possible at this time.

I think this one is much less likely than the three mentioned in the other post. But if they don't get takers on the Rudy, Harry and Riley, they may go this route. I'm sure there are several teams who would love to add AT for their playoff run. In particular the Seahawks, who apparently wanted Antonio before the Bucs swooped in. Packers and Ravens, too. 

Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:
I think this one is much less likely than the three mentioned in the other post. But if they don't get takers on the Rudy, Harry and Riley, they may go this route. I'm sure there are several teams who would love to add AT for their playoff run. In particular the Seahawks, who apparently wanted Antonio before the Bucs swooped in. Packers and Ravens, too. 
Trading AT would hurt me emotionally...He and JJ are my favorite parts of this team now. 

11/3 is the trading deadline...Something else is also going on that day, it alludes me right now though. 

I would trade anyone except Kendricks and Jefferson.