Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Youth movement
I saw this elsewhere. Something to be optimistic about.

Budding stars
  •    Justin Jefferson - 21  - Budding Superstar
  •     Cam Dantzler  -  22 - Still Learning.. but showing flashes of brilliance
  •     Irv Smith - 22 - Almost impossible for a LB to defend, just needs more targets
  •     Armon Watts - 24 - Looking better each game
  •     Bradbury - 25 - maybe not a budding Star, but showing improvement in year 2.  Be interesting if he ever gets a decent G next to him
  •     D Cook - 25 -  As electrifying as any player in the game
  •     B O'Neal 25 - Solid OT
  • Not as proven but Optimistic
  •     Oli Udoh - 23 - Going to be a superstar if Coaches ever give him a shot
  •     Wonnum - 22 -  Continues to improve with each game
  •     James Lynch -21 - Has flashed and shown a burst when given opportunities. Too soon to tell 
  •     Harrison Hand - 21 - Played respectable in his first showing against an elite group of receivers.  Still think he moves to S
  •     Alexander Mattison - 23 - Solid RB

I'm glad the front office pulled the trigger on this with the rebuilding process.   Move older players and acquire draft picks and free up lots of cap room.

Gladney & Cleveland as well, and then hopefully some good picks in the draft.

Quote: @"ArizonaViking" said:
I'm glad the front office pulled the trigger on this with the rebuilding process.   Move older players and acquire draft picks and free up lots of cap room.
I dont know that they have officially pulled a trigger just yet,  they needed the cap space in the off season so that forced their hand with a lot of those vets,  and Ngokoue was asking out and would likely have gotten a little nasty if they hadnt done it.  about 10 days before the trade deadline so plenty of time for them to pull the trigger,  right now I would just say that they have it loaded and are considering pulling it out of the holster.