Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suck for Sewell
At this rate Vikings have a shot at Oregon's LT Penei Sewell.

He'll go Top 5, maybe Top 3.  Before the season I thought we had no chance, at this rate we might just suck enough ....

Suck for Sewell.  No way, it's Tank for Trevor of Fuck Up For Fields.  

We need a QB that is exciting, can sling it, can MOVE.  Get Fields, and spend the rest of your key draft picks on OL and DT

One offensive lineman isn't going to change the team dynamics. Its QB or bust. 

Ultimately I do think we need a QB even more than a LT. But if we're keeping Zimmer around, I really see no point in bringing in a young QB who could lead a dynamic offense. He'll hear Zimmer praising the value of the run game, get criticized by his HC in press conferences if he ever makes a mistake, and have his head spinning by the OC carousel. If they're keeping Zimmer and continuing the idea there is no need to rebuild, may as well get an OT or DT.

As an OC you need to be able to create more time for your QB, can't expect the pocket to be clean every play. You saw the big difference today when we got Cousins moving.  If we are going to suck for a season this may be the best season in NFL history to do it as it may be the best QB class in a long time. No way you are picking top 10 this year and taking a LT over a QB.