Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hunter has a herniated disc in his neck.
As per Pelissero. At least we know what it is, even though it doesn't sound good. Pelissero does say he should be good to go soon after he's eligible to come off IR.

I wonder how they treated it. Man, I herniated a disc in my back earlier this year...nearly wanted to DIE to end the pain. Not sure if neck is similar or worse. An epidural shot helped me but some say surgery is the better long-term fix.

Not sure how they treated it, but the PC quotes sure did sound ominous. I really hope it's not something too serious.

Man it is so easy to give up on this year.  Every thing is so grey and dreary, I felt this would be a roller coaster year, now if we roll off some wins.  Fight back and end up missing the playoffs and have the 16th pick.  I don't want to be that guy, but drinking beer and watching this isn't fun, and that's never happened before.  I wouldn't be disappointed if they gave him a lot of time to heal, brought him back at the end of season.  Hope the brutal abuse of the baby d-backs will make them better in future.  Let Spielman dial into some draft podcasts and get some inspiration.  Then be excited next year. 

Nah, not gonna be that guy,,,, yet.