Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vikings grade is an "F"

"The only bright spot for the Vikings in this game was... you know what, let's not kid ourselves, they didn't have any bright spots."

Ouch.

Falcons coaches should get an F, that game was over and then they gave it away.

We have not come close to showing up in two games, there is nothing positive that you can take out of the two games.  We have Kendricks, Theilen, Cook and Mattison who are playing hard and other than that there doesn't seem to be anyone else who cares, especially #8 who hasn't show any kind of interest in being on the field.  

I don’t usually get too high or too low.  We are not a good team, bottom line.  Bad on both lines and inexperienced in the wrong areas.  Make no mistake, no pre-season is really hurting the defense right now.  Our offense is just atrocious and isn’t likely to improve a lot.  This won’t be a good year in the standings. 

Green bay is going to run away with this division.

Quote: @"Waterboy" said:
I don’t usually get too high or too low.  We are not a good team, bottom line.  Bad on both lines and inexperienced in the wrong areas.  Make no mistake, no pre-season is really hurting the defense right now.  Our offense is just atrocious and isn’t likely to improve a lot.  This won’t be a good year in the standings. 

No amount of coaching. playcalling, adjustments or scheme is gonna fix this,IMO.   

No Preseason definitely made things worse, but IMHO given roster makeup ,this season was over when OTA's were cancelled.

There aren't enough excuses in the universe to explain away this crap. I'll always be a Viking fan, but somehow I feel like fans deserve to see at least see a hint of competence.