Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zach Orr Coming Out Of Retirement, Unrestricted Free Agent

Just turned 25 years old earlier this month. Had an excellent season at OLB for the Ravens before the neck issues. 6'0", 227 lbs, good player that is a free agent. Somebody is going to get a nice pickup here if he's truly healthy.

Quote: @StickyBun said:
Just turned 25 years old earlier this month. Had an excellent season at OLB for the Ravens before the neck issues. 6'0", 227 lbs, good player that is a free agent. Somebody is going to get a nice pickup here if he's truly healthy.

I don't know much about him. Would he fit here with Kendricks and Barr?

9th in the NFL in tackles, 2nd team pro bowler...worth a peek...light for an ILB...

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
9th in the NFL in tackles, 2nd team pro bowler...worth a peek...light for an ILB...
Did he play MLB? I might have mistakenly assumed he played OLB because of his size.

Yup...inside guy, which has to make him about the smallest ILB in the league...after Kendricks and Barr we have a lot of questions...I'd kick the tires...

Make that second team ALL PRO...Not Pro Bowl...I'll take a lap for that...

This isn't really a "new" story. Orr has been attempting a comeback over the past month and there has been little traction. It is one thing for him to decide he is willing to take the risk with his neck, it is another for a team to actually pass him on a physical. Great player going through a tough situation.