Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Michael Thomas injury

sucks for him but IDC. i heard a rumor they would trade for OBJ now. I hope they do as he is a team wrecker

Quote: @Bullazin said:
sucks for him but IDC. i heard a rumor they would trade for OBJ now. I hope they do as he is a team wrecker
Saints are clearly all in on 2020. They basically begged and pleaded for Clowney, who turned them down. This is likely the last year for Brees and their salary cap explodes next year. 

It was so nice to knock them out of the playoffs. I actually hate that team more than any other in the NFL now, since 2009 and Bountygate. Everyone involved, including Payton and Benson, should have been removed from the NFL for life.
Beating the Saints is actually better than beating the Packers IMO.

Quote: @Jor-El said:
It was so nice to knock them out of the playoffs. I actually hate that team more than any other in the NFL now, since 2009 and Bountygate. Everyone involved, including Payton and Benson, should have been removed from the NFL for life.
Couldnt agree more. The Minneapolis Miracle play is so great because of how badly their safety and corner messed it all up. I always like to remind people who complain about the missed call vs the Rams a couple of years ago that the Saints had the ball to start OT and Brees threw a pick in his own territory

Absolutely hate the Aint's too but nothing is worse than losing to the Pukers.

Aww, that's too bad.

schadenfreude noun, often capitalized
scha·​den·​freu·​de | \ ˈshä-dᵊn-ˌfrȯi-də  \
Definition of schadenfreude
: enjoyment obtained from the troubles of others

YEP! This is reserved for the Saints. 

Quote: @Vikergirl said:
https://twitter.com/BleacherReport/statu...68288?s=19
couldn't happen to a better guy.

Quote: @Hawkvike25 said:
@Jor-El said:
Couldnt agree more. The Minneapolis Miracle play is so great because of how badly their safety and corner messed it all up. I always like to remind people who complain about the missed call vs the Rams a couple of years ago that the Saints had the ball to start OT and Brees threw a pick in his own territory
I don't know if any of you have seen this but I love it.

Quote: @Vikergirl said:
@Hawkvike25 said:
@Jor-El said:
I don't know if any of you have seen this but I love it.

I was going to paint everybody's house purple because that was my favorite color. LOLOLZ that's great and thanks for sharing