Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to beat the Packers
Good tweet from VikeFans. More of this, VikeFans...

https://twitter.com/VikeFans/status/1305...90049?s=20

I think the Viking's defense is going to have to handle an early onslaught. Green Bay is going to dial some shit up for this D, especially the secondary, and if they can survive the first quarter and a half without being down, I like their chances. But if Green Bay gets out to a 14-0+ lead early, I think its over. They are going to miss Hunter today. 

I was at the 23/10 loss @ home to GB last year...

Fugly loss with so much on the line at the time. This team really knows how to lay some eggs at in-opportune times. 

I dont know if we're in the same class @ GB or not in the trenches? our OL vs their DL is my biggest concern along with Rogers.

I think we may see some religious change in offensive philosophy from LeFluer this year too. I think they are going to try and run the ball much more than previous years. ALA 49'ers. 

I'd be much more optimistic with Pierce and Hunter playing...Much more so.   

I dont think we had Cook at the time? Him having a good game is so important today. 

Rodgers is now 36 and has been showing signs of decline.  Other than Adams, who do they have who is any kind of receiving threat?  Offensively, I just don't see them as the same team.  I really like our young defensive backs, it is an area that has been a weak spot for us and I think beginning today they are going to surprise some people.  I am expecting us to take it to them early and win this game.  

@JR44, I hope you are a prophet!!