Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So what ended up happening with Cook?
Have been in my cave for months - and I remember hearing that Cook was holding out for new contract. Did he end up showing up at camp? Is he active for this weekend? Sorry for my ignorance! 

No new contract. Likely no new contract until after the season. He will be on the field this Sunday...hopefully tearing shit up

Say what you want about RB values, but gotta love his mindset. I do hope they can work something out that's reasonable.

https://twitter.com/DaneMizutani/status/...5010551813

20 some year old talent is where the Vikings gotta place some big bets and make some hard choices on players like Smith, Rudolph etc. 

It's the Ngakoue's, O'Neills, Cooks, Hunters and some of those baby db's that give me brightest hope for tomorrow. 

Quote: @"purplefaithful" said:
20 some year old talent is where the Vikings gotta place some big bets and make some hard choices on players like Smith, Rudolph etc. 

It's the Ngakoue's, O'Neills, Cooks, Hunters and some of those baby db's that give me brightest hope for tomorrow. 

I agree with the sentiment, but I'm not sure Cook fits in that group, because maybe a RB who is 25 is like a TE who is 30.
Maybe his best is still ahead but too many RBs don't last long at all and has only had 1 great season.