Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Josh Rosen released

He'd be an interesting reclamation project, since he never had a stable environment in Arizona or Miami. Though I suspect that we're stuck with Mannion.

That poor kid. Has he ever really had a chance? He's definitely worth getting in as a #2 somewhere and see what happens with some stability. 

Quote: @StickyBun said:
That poor kid. Has he ever really had a chance? He's definitely worth getting in as a #2 somewhere and see what happens with some stability. 
I agree...

And someday we're all going to breathe a sigh of relief Tua isn't a Lion too. 

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
@StickyBun said:
I agree...

And someday we're all going to breathe a sigh of relief Tua isn't a Lion too. 

Its inexplicable to me that Rosen has gotten a raw deal like this from Day 1 being drafted. I guess there's something I obviously don't know about the kid.

What's crazy is that he's a couple months younger than Joe Burrow.

Being that young and having gone through what he has, I would sure kick the tires.  There was a lot of interest at one time, wonder what the FO scouting reports say.  If he has talent he's sure been on a run of bad luck, stand behind him when you buy lottery tickets.

His problem is Josh Rosen. Needs a head transplant.

I remember hearing he was arrogant coming out of college, just wonder if he has been humbled or not.

I'd love to see the Vikings roll the dice on him and let him learn behind Kirk amd let Zim and Kubiak coach him up. There really wouldnt be a better situation for him. Cousins shows him how to act like a pro amd the coaching staff doesn't put up with BS. Im very uneasy about our backup QB situation currently amd Rosen has talent.