Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
QC Invasion
If anyone is interested in joining us, the QC Norsemen group of the Quad Cities has an annual fundraiser for Toys For Tots on November 12th 2017. Everyone is welcome to come on down and enjoy in "tailgating" at the Riverside Grille parking lot 1733 State St Bettendorf IA We have raffles, 50/50 drawings and silent auction items.  We do ask if you have something to donate to any of the fundraisers we are more than happy to accept. In the past we have had visitors from all over the US and would love to have more new friends join us in this great cause. Thank You More details to come the closer it gets. Join our FB page to keep updated on the progress of this and many more gatherings! SKOL

That's awesome. It's great to see people take the opportunity to make a difference for others. 

@sir Hallow do you think it would be possible to use this group photo in a story/social media blast about this event? 

http://static.lakana.com/nxsglobal/ourqu...40_360.jpg

Quote: @Mike Olson said:
@sir Hallow do you think it would be possible to use this group photo in a story/social media blast about this event? 

sure...go for it...not quite sure how to do a lot...not very tech savy...lol

Ok I posted this to our front page as well. I also scheduled it to post again to our front page on November 1st as well. This will automatically post to our twitter account and be visible to all of our followers both today and on the later posting. 

Thanks for the heads up on this. Love helping get the word out on charity work!

Ok I posted this to our front page as well. I also scheduled it to post again to our front page on November 1st as well. This will automatically post to our twitter account and be visible to all of our followers both today and on the later posting. 

Thanks for the heads up on this. Love helping get the word out on charity work!
Awesome....much appreciated brother... the more attendees the more money we raise for the kids! Your very welcome...I'm the current Event Coordinator for the QCN ...so I try to get it out as much as possible...alot of VWO members come down or up depending on where they are coming from Smile We even have DJ Dug E crankin out tunes SKOL!

Quote: @Sir Hallow said:
If anyone is interested in joining us, the QC Norsemen group of the Quad Cities has an annual fundraiser for Toys For Tots. Everyone is welcome to come on down and enjoy in "tailgating" at the Riverside Grille parking lot 1733 State St Bettendorf IA We have raffles, 50/50 drawings and silent auction items.  We do ask if you have something to donate to any of the fundraisers we are more than happy to accept. In the past we have had visitors from all over the US and would love to have more new friends join us in this great cause. Thank You More details to come the closer it gets. Join our FB page to keep updated on the progress of this and many more gatherings! SKOL
correction on the date...even though it is a weekend long gathering the actual fundraiser is on Nov 12th at 8 a.m.

just checked and I put the 12th but it posted as the 11th...lol would you be able to edit for me please?

Yep I can fix that.