Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
At first I thought this was the Dems...
And then I realized it was a Conservative lens from the Republicans...

Yep, The Lincoln Project is a PAC of Republicans and former Republicans that want Trump out. 

The Lincoln Project is doing great work.

God knows, Trump voters won't listen to Democrats, but a few of the more reasonable ones might listen to republicans. When you know every serious presidential candidate from the last several years (Bush, McCain, Romney) is opposed to your candidate, and a well-respected republican is speaking at the DEMOCRATIC convention (Kasich), you might have lost your way. 

About 100 days out till election...

Crazy times. 

Quote: @MaroonBells said:

God knows, Trump voters won't listen to Democrats, but a few of the more reasonable ones might listen to republicans. When you know every serious presidential candidate from the last several years (Bush, McCain, Romney) is opposed to your candidate, and a well-respected republican is speaking at the DEMOCRATIC convention (Kasich), you might have lost your way. 

Add the Reagan Foundation to the list

RNC, Trump campaign told to stop using President Reagan to raise money
The Ronald Reagan Presidential Foundation and Institute formally asked the Trump campaign and the Republican National Committee to stop using the 40th president’s name and image to raise money.The request came in response to a fundraising appeal sent from the Trump Make America Great Again Committee, a joint effort of the Trump campaign and the RNC, offering two commemorative coins, one engraved with Reagan’s image and the other with that of President Trump to anyone who donates $45 or more for Trump’s reelection. The email was “signed” by Trump.
https://www.washingtonpost.com

Is this a surprise?  The middle class conservative American  has not been represented by the republican  party for a long time,  still preferred to what the dems have rolled out and the direction they want to take the country,  but the elite of the Republican party are just as putrid as team blue IMO.  This is just the Republicans recognizing that if they get rid of the DC outsider they can get back to the old business as usual,  even if there is a  blue tie in the White House,  at least it will be back to a controlled situation for the truly elite that run this world.

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
@MaroonBells said:

Add the Reagan Foundation to the list

RNC, Trump campaign told to stop using President Reagan to raise money
The Ronald Reagan Presidential Foundation and Institute formally asked the Trump campaign and the Republican National Committee to stop using the 40th president’s name and image to raise money.The request came in response to a fundraising appeal sent from the Trump Make America Great Again Committee, a joint effort of the Trump campaign and the RNC, offering two commemorative coins, one engraved with Reagan’s image and the other with that of President Trump to anyone who donates $45 or more for Trump’s reelection. The email was “signed” by Trump.
https://www.washingtonpost.com

It's funny, I had Reagan in there, but took him out because I thought Jimmy might object. Anyone with half a brain would know that Reagan would DESPISE this fucking moron who is destroying his party...but there's no way to prove it, so I took him out. 

I voted for Reagan back in the day, I considered myself a big patriot growing-up. Hell, wanted to be an airforce pilot till I learned I get nauseas taking a corner to sharp in a car lol!

Still do luv my country - it's just that my priorities have evolved over the decades..

I was an active member of the Republican party for years until the Tea Party influences ruined it for me. Anyone who called his wife mommy is alright in my book!  B)