Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rookie Contract Signings...

wahoo

Troy Dye just signed as well. Keep em coming!

Cleveland has signed his rookie contract.

Vikings agree to terms with nine draft choices
[Image: GettyImages-1209804341-e1595459349806.jp...316&crop=1]
Getty Images
The Vikings had a lot of work to do in getting their draft picks agreed to terms. They have 15 of them. 
The Vikings have signed seventh-rounder Nate Stanleyand have at least eight others agreed to terms.
First-rounder Justin Jefferson, second-rounder Ezra Cleveland, fourth-rounders D.J. WonnumJames Lynch and Troy Dye, fifth-rounder K.J. Osborn, sixth-rounder Blake Brandeland seventh-rounder Kyle Hinton have agreements with the team, per Tomasson.
Wonnum (pictured) and Brandel are the latest to reach agreement.
Wonnum agreed to a four-year, $4.046 million deal, including a $750,780 signing bonus. 
Brandel will sign a four-year, $3.46 million deal, including a $164,976 signing bonus.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2020/07/22/vikings-agree-to-terms-with-nine-draft-choices/

we're all going to sleep better knowing Nate is now under contract, so let's not pretend that aint the case. 

Speaking of Jefferson, imagine going from SEC football college kid to millions in the bank overnight???

Dayum. 

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
we're all going to sleep better knowing Nate is now under contract, so let's not pretend that aint the case. 

Speaking of Jefferson, imagine going from SEC football college kid to millions in the bank overnight???

Dayum. 
fuck,  i  am nearly 50 and I cant imagine waking up to millions in the bank.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@purplefaithful said:

Dayum. 

Yeah I'm in my 60's and I can't remember waking up.

Quote: @BigAl99 said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@purplefaithful said:

Dayum. 

Yeah I'm in my 60's and I can't remember waking up.
Me too Al

Moving right along...  B) 

The Vikings now have just two rookies left unsigned: first-round cornerback Jeff Gladney and seventh-round defensive end Kenny Willekes. We should be getting word on those deals shortly.

https://www.dailynorseman.com/2020/7/23/21336126/harrison-hand-signs-rookie-contract-minnesota-vikings