Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Giants/Jets just officially announced no fans at games this year.
I think a lot of dominoes will be falling soon.

NFL just announced their new name, No Fans League.

It's inevitable at this point.

I had single game tix for a Vikes game this season. Just got the email from ticketmaster that they're refunding me. I'll be notified if tickets are available in the future.

Sad day :'(

Vikings season ticket holders received an email today with a choice to opt out of the season. Options are stay in and attend games (knowing that all fans cannot attend), opt out and get a refund or opt out and move credits to 2021. Opting in means fans....  "can
expect a different game day experience that will include a face-covering
requirement, stadium seating reconfigurations, staggered entrance times and
other mandated protocols."

I'm planning to opt out.

Quote: @"Nichelle" said:
Vikings season ticket holders received an email today with a choice to opt out of the season. Options are stay in and attend games (knowing that all fans cannot attend), opt out and get a refund or opt out and move credits to 2021. Opting in means fans....  "can

I'm planning to opt out.
Yeah there is no guarantee of attendance. Opting out is the way I am going to go too. 

Quote: @"Vikergirl" said:
@"Nichelle" said:

I'm planning to opt out.
Yeah there is no guarantee of attendance. Opting out is the way I am going to go too. 
Sigh...

I got the email yesterday too, figured this was coming with the way the country is trending.

We'll be opting out as well.

Hell, no way I was going to stand in line to get in/get out, sitting on top of each other...no way

Quote: @"purplefaithful" said:
@"Vikergirl" said:
@"Nichelle" said:

I'm planning to opt out.
Sigh...

I got the email yesterday too, figured this was coming with the way the country is trending.

Hell, no way I was going to stand in line to get in/get out, sitting on top of each other...no way

Pretty sure the whole point of their limiting seats and doing stahgered entry is to prevent exactly what you are concerned by,  but your concerns are exactly why you are making a smart decision.  Even if you were at very low risk I think your level  of concern for infection would make it very hard for you to enjoy the game and the limited environment that they will be allowing .   You up for a small tailgate party though?

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
@"purplefaithful" said:
@"Vikergirl" said:
@"Nichelle" said:

I'm planning to opt out.
Sigh...

Pretty sure the whole point of their limiting seats and doing stahgered entry is to prevent exactly what you are concerned by,  but your concerns are exactly why you are making a smart decision.  Even if you were at very low risk I think your level  of concern for infection would make it very hard for you to enjoy the game and the limited environment that they will be allowing .   You up for a small tailgate party though?

My bigger concern was that I was going to have to sell the tix if they were silly enough to get even 30k in there.

Now I wont have to. I wasn't going to be comfortable going. 

Gonna help fund that new 4k tv mama wants.

I think if the fall brings a better covid report-card I'd be up for something. 

Quote: @"purplefaithful" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"purplefaithful" said:
@"Vikergirl" said:
@"Nichelle" said:

I'm planning to opt out.
Sigh...

My bigger concern was that I was going to have to sell the tix if they were silly enough to get even 30k in there.

Now I wont have to. I wasn't going to be comfortable going. 

Gonna help fund that new 4k tv mama wants.

I think if the fall brings a better covid report-card I'd be up for something. 
Enjoy the new tv, it's going to be worth it.