Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dak Prescott to Vikings in '21?

Just silly. Never happen. But its publicity at a time that sports betting has ground to a slow, slow crawl. 

Eww,  hell no.

Shouldnt a QB be able to complete passes?

I felt like throwing up just seeing the title.  Ugh!!!  Possibly the most overrated athlete in sports.  Have not seen a more inaccurate passer.   Also, has absolutely no leadership skills.  No way would Zimmer or RS bring him anywhere near this team. 

Lots of hate for Dak...  I was a big fan of his coming out of college (took him in the 2nd round of the Vikefans Mock Draft) and nothing he has done in the NFL has made me move off him.  He's a good young QB.

I agree with Wet. Dak does what it takes to will his team. He is a good leader and player. Yes please!

Quote: @"Wetlander" said:
Lots of hate for Dak...  I was a big fan of his coming out of college (took him in the 2nd round of the Vikefans Mock Draft) and nothing he has done in the NFL has made me move off him.  He's a good young QB.
I'm a big Dak fan. He was on my all underrated team in his draft. He'll just be way too expensive. And whether or not he's an upgrade from Cousins is questionable. We'd be better off sticking with what we got. Continuity is king. 

Isn't silly, click-bait season over yet?

I agree continuity is key - especially in this league and in this f'ed year of Covid.

I'm not sure Dak is any more clutch than KC. I suppose he's younger and certainly more mobile/athletic. But KC is hardly a consolation prize. 

Y'all know he's the first qb to start 3 seasons in a row for the Vikings since Pepp...(knocks wood)

I imagine they’re just sort of handicapping teams dumb enough to overpay for someone else’s reject, not wether he’d actually end up here...  Wink B)
[Image: 98c26pgnkal5.jpeg]