Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump Bountygate

This is pretty alarming.

I only wish we wouldn't use another "gate" to describe what is tantamount to treason. There have been so many "gates" since Watergate that it's become a feckless way to describe every scandal large and small.

Hell, in these crazy times even the word "treason" gets thrown so much it's lost meaning. I think Trump accuses Obama of treason at least once a week from his toilet seat. 

IF Trump doesnt get re-elected the saddest people will be Ivanka/Jarred, Putin and whomever is president of Turkey by then...

Insanely dark times. 

Quote: @"purplefaithful" said:
IF Trump doesnt get re-elected the saddest people will be Ivanka/Jarred, Putin and whomever is president of Turkey by then...

Insanely dark times. 
Putin did just fine under the last administration.  I would hardly be casting that stone at trump.

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
@"purplefaithful" said:

Insanely dark times. 
Putin did just fine under the last administration.  I would hardly be casting that stone at trump.
Why not? Just let it go?

My daddy taught me 2 wrongs never make it right and it sure doesnt excuse the s hit show today, or the need for it to end tomorrow...

Quote: @"purplefaithful" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"purplefaithful" said:

Insanely dark times. 
Why not? Just let it go?

My daddy taught me 2 wrongs never make it right and it sure doesnt excuse the s hit show today, or the need for it to end tomorrow...

because the same people that put the last administration in office have their fingers all over the biden campaign,  so why would you vote for biden if your issue is with russia?  and why would you crap on trump over the russian connections if you werent pissed off at the last administration?

honestly that is the hardest part of all this russian connection to trump is the why?  why would russia prefer trump over hillary when the previous administration,  that she was part of,  let them do what ever the fuck they wanted and let them restore their position as a world power?  I keep wondering if the connections to trump are actually russias way of meddling with this election now to defame him and make sure he doesnt get a second term.   

@"purplefaithful" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"purplefaithful" said:

Insanely dark times. 
Why not? Just let it go?

because the same people that put the last administration in office have their fingers all over the biden campaign,  so why would you vote for biden if your issue is with russia?  and why would you crap on trump over the russian connections if you werent pissed off at the last administration?

honestly that is the hardest part of all this russian connection to trump is the why?  why would russia prefer trump over hillary when the previous administration,  that she was part of,  let them do what ever the fuck they wanted and let them restore their position as a world power?  I keep wondering if the connections to trump are actually russias way of meddling with this election now to defame him and make sure he doesnt get a second term.   
Oh so now there is a Russian connection to Trump regarding the 2016 election? Like I said earlier, you guys seem to agree with stated Trump transgressions only when they make Biden look like Trump. I am sure you can easily find many reasons why Russia preferred Trump to Clinton. Your statement that Russia is behind Biden is simply false and a Trump campaign talking point you are pushing so excuse me for ignoring that. Anyway, this seems a deflection of the issue under discussion

Quote: @"mblack" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"purplefaithful" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"purplefaithful" said:

Insanely dark times. 
Why not? Just let it go?

Oh so now there is a Russian connection to Trump regarding the 2016 election? Like I said earlier, you guys seem to agree with stated Trump transgressions only when they make Biden look like Trump. I am sure you can easily find many reasons why Russia preferred Trump to Clinton. Your statement that Russia is behind Biden is simply false and a Trump campaign talking point you are pushing so excuse me for ignoring that. Anyway, this seems a deflection of the issue under discussion
oh look you got me.... for Christ's sake,  of course i meant alleged connections,  you know the ones that have been cooked up and served daily by the losing party since the last election.

you are excused, and by all means,  in the future,  please just ignore me completely.

Look there is absolutely no excuse for this. None. If he didn’t know he shoukd have known. 

But there are a couple of things that are bugging me. 
First, after this was reported to be happening and he was briefed Trump has been trying to get Russia back into the G7. 

Second after this was reported to be happening and he was briefed he was trying to get the Taliban to come to Camp David.

Third after this was reported to be happening and he was briefed there was a flurry of calls between hom and putin of which only one was ackowledged to the press.

Fourth unless something came out recently I don’t see any rebuke or calls for sanctions or other punishment to Russia for engaging in war by proxy to target and kill Americans. This is mind boggling that this is allowed. 

Something is rotten here even if it is just complete mismanagement of the situation. The excuse that the president didn’t know doesn’t fly. At all. He should have been informed of a nation that he was having communications with was engaging in this. Why wasn’t he notified even though other reports say it was in his Presidential Daily Briefings? If it was in his PDB’s why was he unaware as the WH is stating? This again is absolutely mind boggling that he would not be aware of the situation.

On some level almost everyone should be able to agree that this stinks. 

@"mblack" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"purplefaithful" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"purplefaithful" said:

Insanely dark times. 
Why not? Just let it go?

oh look you got me.... for Christ's sake,  of course i meant alleged connections,  you know the ones that have been cooked up and served daily by the losing party since the last election.

you are excused, and by all means,  in the future,  please just ignore me completely.

You mean the 2018 election, yeah your right.