Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Picks that makes you smash your tv
So I havent paid attention to much at all. Who are the landmines?  Who should we be really pissed if they take?

Why is nfl network showing the ESPN jackwagpns?  Ugh 3 days of kiper. 

Not a pick but I might smash my tv

Austin Jackson, Grant Delpit, Kristian Fulton, Henry Ruggs, Jalen Reagor. All of these guys are good picks in the 2nd round. In the first? Throw something.

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
Austin Jackson, Grant Delpit, Kristian Fulton, Henry Ruggs, Jalen Reagor. All of these guys are good picks in the 2nd round. In the first? Throw something.
I have a feeling you’ll be smashing your tv

Quote: @BrickVike said:
@MaroonBells said:
Me too. 

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
@BrickVike said:
@MaroonBells said:
Me too. 
1 down. 4 to go. 

Don't smash your tv, smash something else.

I've been thanking Miami for 2 hours for taking Austin Jackson before Spielman could be tempted to the dark side.

Quote: @RS Express said:
I've been thanking Miami for 2 hours for taking Austin Jackson before Spielman could be tempted to the dark side.
They jumped on the grenade. Maybe he works out for them, but adding a playermaker at WR, gaining draft capital, & adding a starter at CB is a nice way to start off the draft. They could still trade for Williams for move up for Cleveland, who is a similar athletic OT, which is easier to stomach now that we've added two likely starters.