Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Percy Harvin wants to return to the NFL

Breaking: Former 1st-rounder, FA WR Percy Harvin tells me: “I’m ready to return to the NFL. I thought I was done, but that itch came back. I’ve been training w/a former Olympian. My body is feeling good. Mentally I’m better. My family is good. The timing is right.” He's 185lbs.

31 Year Old Pothead To Rescue Vikings

Oh, What A Headache

All queued up ready to go...

"Mentally I'm better"  translates to I'm relatively broke and realize what I wasted

Hard to believe he's only 31!

Can’t be worse than Treadwell. 

https://twitter.com/i/status/1252933640050356225

Percy's weed guy is on the top floor of the parking garage

Is the former Olympian a snow boarder?

who would miss time first... Harvin or Beebe?

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
Hard to believe he's only 31!

No kidding! If someone had asked me to guess I think I might have said 35 or so, if I didn't think about it really hard.
I don't know why the Vikings (or Seattle) would ever consider bringing him back.  On both teams it was reported that he basically forced their hand in trading him because of his altercations with teammates and coaches.  I've heard the Vikings instances since on KFAN from PA and Hawkey... throwing weights around the locker room and all.  He had bigger issues than migraines and weed.  He was a fun, dynamic player to watch, but unless a team doesn't care about a possible 'rash' on their roster I'd be surprised if he's on a team this year.   - but what do I know? -

New CBA? Sure, I'm back in!