Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This is going to be an interesting election cycle
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/stat...18240?s=20
I can't believe we made it through most of the primaries without anyone calling Biden out for this speech.

Quote: @medaille said:
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/stat...18240?s=20
I can't believe we made it through most of the primaries without anyone calling Biden out for this speech.

i would guess the handlers knew that Biden was likely to be the candidate and that certain issues were off limits so as to not hurt the parties chances in november.   predators or a similar species will nip at each other,  but rarely will they eat their own.

same reason that team red didnt bother putting up any opposition to Trump.  most in power in the red camp dont like Trump,  but they arent going to fuck with their chances of keeping the white house.

There are a ton of these ready to go I am sure. 

Disgusting.  

Biden was very happy to hear he had Corn Pop's endorsement.

Idiot 1 vs idiot 2 = 1 of them winning. 

i just actually got a chance to watch the clip... wtf?   and why is trump promoting it?

once again,  its like he doenst want to win.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
i just actually got a chance to watch the clip... wtf?   and why is trump promoting it?

https://pluralist.com/joe-biden-leg-hair-resurfaced-twitter-video/

This is more about the speech the tweet is referencing.
In the speech, Biden was generally weird, and said the lines
in the video which most people think is pretty creepy.  In this video, they’re making fun of Biden
for being creepy and Obama for ignoring his creepiness this whole time.

Why is Trump retweeting it? 
That’s what he does, he just trolls people like that.  We’re going to get a heavy dose of all Biden’s
creepiness.

@JimmyinSD said:

in the video which most people think is pretty creepy.  In this video, they’re making fun of Biden

That’s what he does, he just trolls people like that.  We’re going to get a heavy dose of all Biden’s
creepiness.

I understand the biden aspect,  dude is unelectable,  but Trump should know that he is on thin ice with a lot of swing people right now and playing childish wont sell well to those people.

imagine Trumps embarrassment if he were to lose to biden as bad as he is looking these days? 

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@medaille said:
@JimmyinSD said:

creepiness.

I understand the biden aspect,  dude is unelectable,  but Trump should know that he is on thin ice with a lot of swing people right now and playing childish wont sell well to those people.

imagine Trumps embarrassment if he were to lose to biden as bad as he is looking these days? 
What do you think people are going to be upset about?  Trump retweeting a meme making fun of someone
who’s creepy with kids? Or that the meme is roping Obama into it?

I just don’t think Trump is ever going to be in hot water
from pointing out Biden’s creepiness. 
The only way Trump loses is by letting it go unacknowledged.  The more volume he puts on it the more
credibility there is, because it’s all on video.

I think the swing people are going to be looking at Biden and
all of his child smelling/caressing, and they’re going to wonder why this is
the candidate that the Democrats decided was the chosen one, such that they
forced Sanders out.

That said, I don’t think Biden is going to be on the ballot.  He’ll be replaced by someone who didn’t have
to get beaten up during the primaries.  Someone
who’s new and fresh.  My money is on Michelle
Obama.  She’ll be the VP on the ticket.  Then Biden will have a stroke or something
else that is cognitively disabling.  She’ll
become President on the ticket and they’ll pick a new VP.

I think Biden has already served his role.  He got Sanders out, and he’s taking all the
flack for the party.  He’s like Harvey Weinstein.  Just one person that absorbs all the
criticism and it protects the new candidate.

@JimmyinSD said:
@medaille said:
@JimmyinSD said:

creepiness.

What do you think people are going to be upset about?  Trump retweeting a meme making fun of someone
who’s creepy with kids? Or that the meme is roping Obama into it?

I just don’t think Trump is ever going to be in hot water
from pointing out Biden’s creepiness. 
The only way Trump loses is by letting it go unacknowledged.  The more volume he puts on it the more
credibility there is, because it’s all on video.

I think the swing people are going to be looking at Biden and
all of his child smelling/caressing, and they’re going to wonder why this is
the candidate that the Democrats decided was the chosen one, such that they
forced Sanders out.

That said, I don’t think Biden is going to be on the ballot.  He’ll be replaced by someone who didn’t have
to get beaten up during the primaries.  Someone
who’s new and fresh.  My money is on Michelle
Obama.  She’ll be the VP on the ticket.  Then Biden will have a stroke or something
else that is cognitively disabling.  She’ll
become President on the ticket and they’ll pick a new VP.

I think Biden has already served his role.  He got Sanders out, and he’s taking all the
flack for the party.  He’s like Harvey Weinstein.  Just one person that absorbs all the
criticism and it protects the new candidate.

If it's michelle obama I might have to move to canada....I think she is hillary 2.0,  just likely less dead bodies hidden in the ozarks. 

Your scenario sounds like it's made for TV,  but nothing surprises me any more.

What's wrong that gabbard lady?  I liked much of the little I heard from her.