Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Live Look In On The Draft Test Run

Dianna Russini
@diannaESPN
· 25m
Text from a GM during this mock draft “there are early communication issues because 32 of us GMs are on conference call and we didn’t hit mute. Sounds awful”

Lol.

Replying to
DMing with an NFL general manager who's a childhood friend. "Individual chat function doesn't work. Tried to DM Dave (Caldwell) to offer pick 250 for Ngakoue; ended up sending it to entire league instead."

I wonder how the Bengals are going to get through this. They're so cheap they're probably still on dial-up.

Dianna Russini
@diannaESPN
· 15m
I was on the phone with a head coach talking about the mock draft today and he was losing his mind because his Internet went down...apparently his young children were all on their iPads using up the band width. “ everybody get off the Internet”-in loud dad voice.
I hung up.

Doesn't Rick have 7 kids?

this whole thing is stupid as shit,  there is no reason that every GM shouldnt be able to go to their places of work and run their drafts from their war rooms... dumb as phuck IMO.

Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:
https://twitter.com/FantasyPros/status/1...98976?s=20
def the vikings. 

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
this whole thing is stupid as shit,  there is no reason that every GM shouldnt be able to go to their places of work and run their drafts from their war rooms... dumb as phuck IMO.
Well then how could the league "virtue signal" re: the virus? 

'Hardship' must be shared.