Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban me again, Jimmy
Letting A1 keep spewing conspiracy theories yet banning me shows your bias. So make it official, you coward. 

I love how Jimmy banned me from the thread involving you when I made one post, named no names and didn’t attack any posters.

Meanwhile A1 does far more than me, spews a steady stream of insults and snide comments in post after post towards anyone who doesn’t agree with him and just gets to keep right on trucking.  

I don’t see how what I am doing is breaking the rules but he isn’t?

Oh that’s right, I’m on the wrong political side.  

It's about making political posts  or making personal attacks on this board when things get political.  If you dont want to get locked out of threads dont break the rules.

Quote: @SFVikeFan said:
I love how Jimmy banned me from the thread involving you when I made one post, named no names and didn’t attack any posters.

Meanwhile A1 does far more than me, spews a steady stream of insults and snide comments in post after post towards anyone who doesn’t agree with him and just gets to keep right on trucking.  

I don’t see how what I am doing is breaking the rules but he isn’t?

Oh that’s right, I’m on the wrong political side.  
If you want to report a post feel free, I am not the only person on this board that can take actions and I frequently ask the other mods to step in if they disagree with my actions.

You are wrong,  but it's not a political matter for me.

Let's take it to the parking lot boys

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
It's about making political posts  or making personal attacks on this board when things get political.  If you dont want to get locked out of threads dont break the rules.
Like A1Janitor does, but he's allowed to. Because we make fun of you guys and President Baby.

Ban me altogether, Jimmy. You're a joke.

Quote: @BigAl99 said:
Yeah... nah. The only way to really do anything here is to keep bothering Jimmy to force him addressing stuff/deleting threads. I'm hoping it monopolizes his time enough... and his wife leaves him... or something. I dunno, he's just pathetic. Control the board, Jimmy.

Hey, KB.

Remember when you ruined Breaking Bad for me?

Stop it now, you owe me.

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
Hey, KB.

Remember when you ruined Breaking Bad for me?

Stop it now, you owe me.
You win. But it doesn't mean I'm wrong.

Quote: @KingBash said:
@BigAl99 said:
Yeah... nah. The only way to really do anything here is to keep bothering Jimmy to force him addressing stuff/deleting threads. I'm hoping it monopolizes his time enough... and his wife leaves him... or something. I dunno, he's just pathetic. Control the board, Jimmy.
No offense, you really act a drama queen KB, maybe take a break and have a beer.  More to life than this forum or baiting the opposition.  Really.