Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Joe Biden Thread
fuck it.  

This site doesn’t post youtube links without hours of effort on iphone. 

You can always post https://joebiden.info/

Quote: @"medaille" said:
You can always post https://joebiden.info/
I wanted to post videos of him being against bussing, working with known opponents of desegregation.

Or racist comments he has made over the years.

Or legislation he wrote that hurt minority communities.

Or plagiarism.

Or his tremendous gaffes.  

I wasn’t even going to touch the credible rape allegations. 

Or his weird touching and sniffing girls.  

The dems need to find a better candidate. 

In 1996, Senator Joe Biden voted for the Defense of Marriage Act which defined marriage as between a man and a woman. This law also prevented states from recognizing same sex marriages.

Senator Joe Biden authored and voted for the Violent Crime Control and Law Enforcement Act of 1994 which initiated the “3 Strikes and You’re Out” policy which has resulted in many people spending life sentences in jail for minor crimes. He nicknamed it the “Biden Bill.”

Senator Joe Biden, who at the time was chair of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, voted for the resolution to authorize military involvement in Iraq. The Iraq war resulted in the death of 4,424 US military members and cost taxpayers $2.4 trillion.

Harsher mandatory minimum sentences for drug use, civil asset forfeiture without a conviction, and imposing death penalty for drug related murders – this is Joe Biden’s legacy. He voted for both the Anti-Drug Abuse Act of 1986 and its 1988 counterpart and claimed George H. Bush’s war on drugs was “not tough enough, bold enough, or imaginative enough.”

How about the many things he has called for in response to the COVID pandemic that Trump already did?