Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Late round developmental QB Vikes should look at....

So....no then? lol. Does the mere thought of having a Green Bay kid born and raised lifting the Super Bowl trophy at U.S. Bank for the Vikings not make the loins twinge in excitement?

There is some buzz among scouts and nfl execs on this kid from what I've read...  I haven't watched him play at all so I probably shouldn't even comment on him.

Vikings met with him at the Shrine game. 

Stands in the pocket,  works progressions, throws a few up for grabs, not enough pressure reps to judge his pocket awareness. good enough arm. 

Quote: @StickyBun said:
So....no then? lol. Does the mere thought of having a Green Bay kid born and raised lifting the Super Bowl trophy at U.S. Bank for the Vikings not make the loins twinge in excitement?

I'm too pessimistic - I see him working out his kinks here and becoming a starter and promptly bolting through FA or trade demand and playing for the Fudge.

The Vikings should draft Jalen Hurts.  They need a mobile QB.  Not another statue of liberty.

Hurts already brings incredible mobility and leadership.  He does need to work on going through his progressions, etc.

But what QB doesn't have something to work on?

I'm on the Hurts bandwagon too...

Just a matter of how much draft capital will you need to spend to acquire him?  I'm sure fans are all over the board as to the right time to make the pick.