Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Panthers release Newton

He'll be a Charger soon.

Pretty crazy. There's a story there that I'd love to see come out. He's only 30 years old. 

Quote: @StickyBun said:
Pretty crazy. There's a story there that I'd love to see come out. He's only 30 years old. 
He's looked so beat-up and slow the last few seasons...Guy was superman earlier in life, no doubt. 

Match made for LA...New stadium will not get filled by Tyrod Taylor.

Poor LA.  Oh well, someone has to come in last.

So who gets the better gig, Cam or Jameis Winston?
Personally I wouldn't want to trust either as my starter but could see both reviving their career. In the right environment. Cam if he can ever get healthy stop running and Jamies if he could ever get his head out of his @ss.

Quote: @suncoastvike said:
So who gets the better gig, Cam or Jameis Winston?
Personally I wouldn't want to trust either as my starter but could see both reviving their career. In the right environment. Cam if he can ever get healthy stop running and Jamies if he could ever get his head out of his @ss.
In both cases, changing uniform colors doesn't change outcomes.  Despite their ages, both have shown who they are at this point in their careers.

I fear this is a preview for "Lamar Jackson 2025". The running QBs take a beating and the position might be treated like RBs within the next decade.

Reminds me of an Alaskan saying----there's old pilots and there's bold pilots. but very few old bold pilots.