Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Falcons signing Treadwell
There goes our season.  

...or our chances are looking better.  Smile

now watch him turn into a true number 1 WR.  Can not hurt learning from Julio though.

Maybe he clicks better there, maybe not.  He definitely was our biggest "reach" in some time.

He was a good kid, worked hard, just didn't have what it took to play here.  He was not as big a reach as another receiver, who shall go unnamed, they aren't in the same category.  Hope it goes well for him, a little confidece may be the difference.

Too slow to get separation.

Treadwell was a vacuum in college.

I thought he was gonna be  Cris Carter  reincarnated.

WRONG!   

Odd how the  same system developed Thielen and Diggs, Treadwell and CP84   not so much.   

Quote: @SDCAVIKESFAN said:
now watch him turn into a true number 1 WR.  Can not hurt learning from Julio though.
You mean Julio is giving up the #1 spot there and becoming a teacher of wideouts so Tready can somehow become a star?

Tready turned out to be the definition of "overdrafted" and I don't think Julio cares lol.  

I wish Tready all the best but the kid should count his blessings--getting paid millions to accomplish next to nothing doesn't happen to many of us in this life.

Quote: @comet52 said:
@SDCAVIKESFAN said:
You mean Julio is giving up the #1 spot there and becoming a teacher of wideouts so Tready can somehow become a star?

Tready turned out to be the definition of "overdrafted" and I don't think Julio cares lol.  

I wish Tready all the best but the kid should count his blessings--getting paid millions to accomplish next to nothing doesn't happen to many of us in this life.
youve obviously never been to California,  I have never seen so much wealth that isnt really tied to an accomplishment than when I spent a week playing the PGA West courses.   by comparison to some of those stories Treadwells getting to the NFL is monumental.   :p

honestly though,  even the biggest flops in the NFL still had to bust their asses to get to that point,  i really cant have an ill will towards this kid because by all accounts he tried his ass off to get better.