Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So... CB talk
How much value does Rhodes hold for us now that we werent able to resign Mac or Waynes?  Even for depth his experience might be of value in that young back field.
Why isn't Chuck Foreman in the Hall of Fame?

Zero value. Just because he's available doesn't mean he needs to be considered. A bottom 5 CB should not be on this team's roster and I would rather take my chances with a rookie.

Rhodes is like a ghost.....is anyone looking at him? Has his play fallen that far off the table?

Pass. His good days have past him by. Not even a good backup at this point.

he played decent at times last year,  his skills have eroded some,  but his biggest issues were between his ears IMO.

If he could be returned on the cheap. Yes I don't see any problem.
Let him test his worth and then see where his side is at.
Either way we are going to be drafting this position.

Depends on price but I wouldn't 100% write it off. But if you poll some personnel guys around the league... he dropped off dramatically. Lots of hesitation to give him much of a deal elsewhere. 

Quote: @"Geoff Nichols" said:
Depends on price but I wouldn't 100% write it off. But if you poll some personnel guys around the league... he dropped off dramatically. Lots of hesitation to give him much of a deal elsewhere. 
theres no question his performance declined biggly (thats just a fun word isnt it?) anywho,  do they think its a physical thing or a mental issue?   I am guessing that they must think its more physical since most coaches think they can fix mental issues.

Quote: @StickyBun said:
Rhodes is like a ghost.....is anyone looking at him? Has his play fallen that far off the table?
His decline started in 2018 and Zimmer gambled on his return to form last year. It didn't pay off.
If the financial hit isn't horrible they should try to trade him, then cut him if they get no takers. Maybe Rick could get one of those precious 7th round picks for him, or a ham sandwich!

Quote: @jargomcfargo said:
@StickyBun said:
His decline started in 2018 and Zimmer gambled on his return to form last year. It didn't pay off.
If the financial hit isn't horrible they should try to trade him, then cut him if they get no takers. Maybe Rick could get one of those precious 7th round picks for him, or a ham sandwich!
Rhodes was cut already, brother.