Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Something guaranteed to cheer (most of) you up!
https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20...-covid-19/

EDIT: I should clarify.  I am ASSUMING that he'll be fine, since he doesn't seem to be at risk.  I wouldn't be "happy" about this if I thought he was in any real danger.  It's supposed to be a joke.

Hmmmm.  And not VD?

If Sean is on the board, this will add to the vomiting and diarrhea:

Quote: @StickyBun said:
If Sean is on the board, this will add to the vomiting and diarrhea:

Now that was reminiscent of the Pearson push off...

Kidding, kidding..

Seriously, best wishes to Payton for a full recovery.

Quote: @purplefaithful said:

Kidding, kidding..

You're a better man than me, PF...  I won't be wishing him shit.  Lol

I thoroughly dislike Sean Payton from his stupid ass visor to his toes.  That being said, I hope he recovers promptly and completely.  I'm just getting too old to not understand most people have family and others that rely upon them for happiness.  I also think even db's like Payton have some qualities that make me wish them well.  I just hope he gets healthy and we throttle his ass by an avg of 60 points the next ten times we play him.

Quote: @Wetlander said:
@purplefaithful said:

Kidding, kidding..

I'm a firm believer in Karma...

I cant put that out in the universe.

.[Image: karmas-a-bitch]

So...

how are people like Sean Payton, NBA, NHL & Hollywood stars getting tested so quickly? Here in MN there is no way to get a test unless you are in the hospital, on your deathbed...

Edit:Another case in point (3/19):(CNN)Actor Daniel Dae Kim says he's been diagnosed with coronavirus, which he believes he contracted while in New York City filming the television series "New Amsterdam."
In a 10-minute video posted to his Instagram page, Kim, known for his roles on "Lost" and "Hawaii 5-0," said he developed a scratchy throat while flying back to Hawaii to be with his family after filming on the series was halted due to the pandemic. 

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
So...

how are people like Sean Payton, NBA, NHL & Hollywood stars getting tested so quickly? Here in MN there is no way to get a test unless you are in the hospital, on your deathbed...

Edit:Another case in point (3/19):(CNN)Actor Daniel Dae Kim says he's been diagnosed with coronavirus, which he believes he contracted while in New York City filming the television series "New Amsterdam."
In a 10-minute video posted to his Instagram page, Kim, known for his roles on "Lost" and "Hawaii 5-0," said he developed a scratchy throat while flying back to Hawaii to be with his family after filming on the series was halted due to the pandemic. 

Straight cash homey!  Wink 

Quote: @Wetlander said:
@purplefaithful said:

Kidding, kidding..

I'd be wishing him shit. Surprise in the middle of the night, can't quite make it to the toilet in time shit.