Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good read on what not to do with paying a star RB

Yup. Wheels fell off Gurley .

The end comes quick at RB.  AD is the exception rather than the rule.

The way Goff regressed last season, this may be their second worst contract... 

Talk about an all Madden team - that fell so short of expectations.

I just hope they don't recruit Brez to fix that mess lol!

Keeping J. Ramsay alone is enough to lose sleep over. 

I read this this morning too. Extending Dalvin at anything other than an *extremely* team-friendly deal is a bad idea. If he doesn't like the offer, the Vikings should be prepared for Dalvin sitting out some of the season. Hopefully it doesn't happen but that seems to be the norm these days for RBs on the last year's of their deal.

And he's released:

The Rams announce the release of Todd Gurley. He's owed a $7.55 million roster bonus (there are offsets) for 2020, and the team has an additional $12.6 million in dead cap money to be accounted for.

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
And he's released:

The Rams announce the release of Todd Gurley. He's owed a $7.55 million roster bonus (there are offsets) for 2020, and the team has an additional $12.6 million in dead cap money to be accounted for.

Clay Matthews is following him out the door as well...  :o

Wow...

I know Gurley has pocketed a lot of $$$, but you cant help but feel bad for the player. These are real s hit circumstances for the guy. 

Quote: @"Kentis" said:
@"StickyBun" said:
And he's released:

Clay Matthews is following him out the door as well...  :o

Good Ol' One-Trick.  Maybe Rodgers can throw him a few more State Farm ads for old times sake... Wink