Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Waynes to the Bungals
Per Tom P on NFL Network, no details yet...

Man...feels like we slammed the window shut and are in a pretty decent rebuild

They're going to need about 20 draft picks just to have a full roster :p

Interesting, we don't really need experienced defensive backs because Zimmer's system is so easy to learn and rookies fit right in after a few practices...

[Image: MaAIgBaS_bigger.jpg]
The #Bengals are giving FA CB Trae Waynes a massive 3-year, $42M deal, source said. He gets $20M in the first year and averages $14M over the course of the deal. With two big deals in free agency, Cincy is in the ballgame.

Wow!

Quote: @IDVikingfan said:
Interesting, we don't really need experienced defensive backs because Zimmer's system is so easy to learn and rookies fit right in after a few practices...
That was sarcasm but you do realize Hughes played way more snaps as a Rookie than Waynes did. And Zimmer is playing way more Zone. So let's please get rid of the tired, dogmatic 'it takes Corners forever to learn his system' mantra. It hasn't been true for a while now.

well shit, that should be worth a good comp pick....seems a little much for Mr. Waynes

$14MM for Trae Waynes? LOLOLOLOLOLOLZ ok, happy to not resign him. I would like to resign Mack Alexander but now I'm nervous to see what that would cost.

Soon I won't be able to recognize this team. What a wild few days in the NFL

Good bye Mr Waynes, glad the Vikes didn't drop 14M annually for your services!!!