Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nonononononono, Aww Hell No!
[Image: R10hXue0_normal.jpg]
Pro Football Weekly
@PFWeekly
· 9h
BREAKING: Sources tell @Hub_Arkush that the league already knows #NFLDraft2020 in Vegas is off and will announce after the CBA vote that event is postponed until at least late May
https://shawmediaillinois.com/2020/03/15/sou

Have the damn thing as normal just close it to fans and non essentials.   Get these kids out to their teams as normal.   The damn draft is already to late in the offseason IMO.

I also think all these major events that are closed to fans or cancelled all together need to go back to the same venues next year.  These cities have made major investments in hosting these events and deserve their chance.  Just roll everything scheduled back one year.

Move the draft, then rookie camps have to move...rookie camps move, OTAs move, if OTAs move...

Close it to fans, make more cameras in war rooms and top prospects homes...done.

On the plus side, moving it ensures fans can mercilessly boo Goodell.

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
Move the draft, then rookie camps have to move...rookie camps move, OTAs move, if OTAs move...

Close it to fans, make more cameras in war rooms and top prospects homes...done.
I heard someone talking about this the other day as if it were some novel idea: Make it virtual, no audience, no draft picks in attendance, just war rooms and TV...

...oh, you mean like how it was done for 50 years? 

There's no reason not to do it over tv - watch the kids hug their families while they get drafted. 

Whether we have a normal OTA and off-season calendar is in big doubt at this time though. 

ROGER GOODELLC, UNSIGNED FREE AGENT[Image: 8369.jpg]
NFL Network's Tom Pelissero reports the league will proceed with the draft as schedule on April 23-25 but has canceled all public events.

Hopefully they can pipe in a boo soundtrack.

Hopefully they can pipe in a boo soundtrack.
I mean the citizens of italy can all get in their balconies and clap/cheer for their first responders and medical staff. Why cant we all pick a time and boo here?

ROGER GOODELLC, UNSIGNED FREE AGENT[Image: 8369.jpg]
NFL Network's Tom Pelissero reports the league will proceed with the draft as schedule on April 23-25 but has canceled all public events.
would be funny as shit to have all the team  representatives and media people boo him when he comes to the stage.. i mean its likely his last draft so send him out in the manner he has grown accustomed to.