Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FWIW, We Met With Wirfs
I've got a better shot with Kate Upton, but...AT LEAST I'M NOT A CHEATER LIKE HER CURRENT HUSBAND!

I have to assume it was to ask about one of his teammates that we actually have a chance at drafting,   it was to ask him if he has any skeletons in his closet....or a gas mask.

Charlotte OT Cameron Clark said that “I’ve met with nearly all 32 teams.” The #Browns and #Vikings were two teams that he revealed

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
I have to assume it was to ask about one of his teammates that we actually have a chance at drafting,   it was to ask him if he has any skeletons in his closet....or a gas mask.
"Are all your ex girlfriends alive?"

St. John’s OT Ben Bartch a popular guy at the first 8am media session today in Indy. Says he’s worked out with #Vikings’ Brian O’Neill, another TE-turned-tackle, as he tries to be the first D-III product drafted since 2015. They share an agency.

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
St. John’s OT Ben Bartch a popular guy at the first 8am media session today in Indy. Says he’s worked out with #Vikings’ Brian O’Neill, another TE-turned-tackle, as he tries to be the first D-III product drafted since 2015. They share an agency.
Bartch is the one I'm excited about. 

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
Bartch is the one I'm excited about. 
https://ftw.usatoday.com/2020/02/ben-bartch-shake-oh-no?utm_source=MSN&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=inline-related

Prince too...

It's important for them to do their homework on the Tier 2 guys. I'm seeing more and more mocks with all 5 Tackles gone by 25. CB or 3T is the most likely scenario unless Rick trades back. Gotta be ready in the 2nd or 3rd to add to the O-Line. 

Would really be nice if Jones fell, though. I saw 2 mocks just yesterday that had Minnesota taking Jackson from USC in the 1st, which is a reach for need, IMO. That's the last thing I want the team to do. 

Quote: @FSUVike said:
It's important for them to do their homework on the Tier 2 guys. I'm seeing more and more mocks with all 5 Tackles gone by 25. CB or 3T is the most likely scenario unless Rick trades back. Gotta be ready in the 2nd or 3rd to add to the O-Line. 

Would really be nice if Jones fell, though. I saw 2 mocks just yesterday that had Minnesota taking Jackson from USC in the 1st, which is a reach for need, IMO. That's the last thing I want the team to do. 
Is it a reach if Jackson can play the position? If he can play.. what's it really matter what round he goes in. I would draft Oneill much higher and many thought he was a reach at the time. 

I'm just saying, if the guy can play... Let er buck lol