Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So... Iowa....
Is this an actual Iowa problem, 

or is this the Democrat party puppeteers trying to control an outcome again?

or... OR

Is this Trumps friends in Russia,  the Ukraine,  (where ever)  trying to make the democrats look incompetent by messing with their caucus?
Why isn't Chuck Foreman in the Hall of Fame?

They wanted to hide the low turnout, keep Joe Biden’s poor performance secret, or keep Bernie’s win under wraps.  

Biden and Warren are done.  This is between Bernie, Bloomberg, or Hillary or Michelle Obama. 

I don't know for sure, but the internals were easier, ie. counting and info checking.    Our turn out was pretty high, higher than last about 2008 levels.  The alignments with the candidate were pretty easy, we were out much quicker than usual.  Didn't know what a shit show it was till today.  Tried a lot of new things and it went sideways is what I came away with, but if you have other theories go with it.  At least there is a paper trail to fall back on.

Quote: @BigAl99 said:
I don't know for sure, but the internals were easier, ie. counting and info checking.    Our turn out was pretty high, higher than last about 2008 levels.  The alignments with the candidate were pretty easy, we were out much quicker than usual.  Didn't know what a shit show it was till today.  Tried a lot of new things and it went sideways is what I came away with, but if you have other theories go with it.  At least there is a paper trail to fall back on.
nah,  I just thought it was something we could all have some fun with,  without getting nasty for once.  Wink

up here we are about the last to go so the R candidate is typically already decided on by the time we roll around.

62% reporting...

And it's looking like this just might be Buttigieg' coming out party...

I would not be the least surprised at this. 

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
62% reporting...

And it's looking like this just might be Buttigieg' coming out party...

I would not be the least surprised at this. 
Um, he's already out Wink

Took a bit, but I'm damn pleased with the results.

Quote: @BigAl99 said:
no they are saying turnout was very low 

Quote: @Viking1987 said:
@BigAl99 said:

Not in my precinct, I am in N. Ames we had over 450. 

Quote: @Viking1987 said:
@BigAl99 said:
I've been hearing very high turnout as well.

How can it be so difficult?  3 years to improve the cluster**** that was 2016 and this was the answer?  Can't wait to some of these same people hit the streets as Census Workers...  Iowa... population of... oh, I don't know... 0 to..... maybe 3.5 million?... somewhere in there, who cares, lets drink.