Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vikings should have acquired the drafting rights back then...
[Image: ows_158043929591663.jpg?auto=compress&cr...pr=2&w=525]

y'all know who I'm talking about, right?

Mahomes?

Yeah that’s Mahomes

Something went wrong.

Handsome father.
Attractive mother.

Offspring looks and sounds like a Muppet knockoff.

When He was a rising prospect, we went to Visalia for a start.  6 innINGS 5 ER, 5 bb’s 6k

He had the speedball and a curve but his command was bad.  Dont think he ever fixed that issue

Who is the guy in the photo?  Haven't followed twins for decades....

Quote: @IDVikingfan said:
Who is the guy in the photo?  Haven't followed twins for decades....

Patrick Lavon Mahomes, Sr. (born August 9, 1970) is an American former professional baseball pitcher. He played in Major League Baseball from 1992 to 2003 for the Minnesota Twins, Boston Red Sox, New York Mets, Texas Rangers, Chicago Cubs, and Pittsburgh Pirates. He also pitched in two seasons in Nippon Professional Baseball, 1997 and 1998, for the Yokohama Bay Stars. He most recently played for the Grand Prairie Air Hogs of the independent American Association in 2009. He is the father of NFL quarterback Patrick Mahomes.

If we had drafted him in 2017, does anyone believe he would have learned behind Case Keenum for that season, then stepped in and thrown 50 TDs behind our 2018 offensive line with DeFilippo coaching him and calling plays? Different situations produce very different results.

The initial picture is not mahomes and his wife.  Compare to this one:  See: https://nypost.com/2018/11/22/patrick-mahomes-girlfriend-helps-him-recover-from-chiefs-loss/

OOPS, my bad.  I thought the ball player was supposed to be Patrick rather than the baby...  Major error...  Not my first nor my last.